Đang tải ...
Lượt xem: 248
Ngày cập nhật: 30-06-2019
Địa điểm: Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Vị trí: Nhân viên
Mức lương: Thương lượng
Đang tải ...
Mô tả công việc** Purpose of the job
- To sell Baria Serece logistic services to new and existing customers
- To consistently realize profitable contracts
- To ensure the customer is always satisfied with the services and remains loyal.
- To ensure Baria Serece knows both the present and future market demand so the company can engage in growing business development
** Primary Duties
• Studies the market for customers and customer needs.
• Keeps a close tab on the port’s current and future capacity.
• Finds out what the competition is up to (warehouse space, ports, tariffs, cargo, customers)
• Makes and frequently updates a Marketing Plan to retain existing, and approach and secure new customers.
• Supports the company’s Public Relations efforts and activities.
- Percentage of customers willing to promote Baria Serece services to others
- Fact-based insights in the market for Baria Serece services timely communicated with recommendations to management
- Successfully realized projects (Marketing Plan)
• Finds new customers, proposes competitive long-term service contracts and closes them.
• To sell Baria Serece logistic services to new and existing customers
• Maintains active relations with existing customers by keeping them posted on the delivery of services, planning, problem solving, complaint handling, and payments.
• Meets customers to find out how to improve service, and to tactfully inform them about changes in delivery, policies and tariffs.
• Coordinates and communicates with Customer Service and other departments (Tally & Storage; Technical & HSE; Operations)
• Collects and analyzes data about the competitors’ sales tactics.
- Baria Serece will increasingly supply the service for agri-commodity customers for more profit
- Baria Serece customers remain loyal as they are satisfied with the company’s services.
- A significant number of customers recommend Baria Serece to their business associates.
- Some potential customers become loyal (returning) customers.
- Up-to-date strategic and tactical commercial information to enable proactive sales.
- Net Profit
Yêu cầu công việc** Know-how & Skills
- University Degree in economy, transportation, engineering, foreign trade, business administration. At least 3 years working experience as a Sales & Marketing Supervisor.
- Theory and practice of marketing research and marketing planning
- Theory and practice of sales, building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knows how to collect, verify and interpret market data
- Knows how to write fact-based and to-the-point reports
- Knows how to translate customer needs into profitable products / services
- Understanding the Baria Serece production processes
- Knows how to deal with customer data confidentiality
- Up-to-date knowledge about the capacity and performance of other ports
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
- Ability to recognize, analyze and translate a customer’s needs into a realistic and competitive proposal, and develop new business
- Ability to correctly estimate the port’s capacity
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Ability to communicate on all levels (inform; present; persuade) with anyone (customers, management, staff)
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Critical thinking
- MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint); Navision
- Within boundaries set by the General Director, proposes services to both new and existing customers, negotiates contracts, informs them about relevant changes, and handles complaints
- Communicates with customers and internal staff about Baria Serece products and services, and their delivery
- Updates customer information in the customer information system
Quyền lợi công việcIn accordance with company policy
Đang tải ...
Ngôn ngữ trình bày: Bất kỳ
Thông tin liên hệ
Liên hệ: Human Resources Department
Bấm để nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển miễn phí
Đang tải ...